Saturday, September 22, 2018

My faithful walking companion

Hello Everyone. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Today I am sharing a layout featuring a beautiful double heart chippie from A2Z Scraplets.


A fitting layout for "Steptember". I now try to walk 10,000 steps a day and Dexter is my faithful walking companion. He loves his walks, and his enthusiasm makes our walks more enjoyable.


I just love these scribble hearts. A lovely large size but still very delicate. In the A2Z Scraplets shop (click on the tab at the top of the page) there is a fantastic range of heart chippies; in SHAPES - Hearts and Stars.


On top of my usual mixed media background I have used "Kylies swirl border"; found in - BORDERS.  


Don't forget to pop over to our challenge Facebook page to check out our challenge for September - it's all about the men in our lives. We would love to see your creations.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment