Saturday, September 1, 2018

You are my reason to smile

How exciting! A new month and a new challenge. This month it is all about the men in our lives; be it Fathers, Grandfathers, Husbands.....or even pet dogs called Dexter!!

You are my reason to smile


The special man in my life, my husband Steve, just chillin' in the shed with our dog Dexter.


Here is a look at the challenge moodboard.


All the chipboard has been left raw, I love the earthy tones.


This can be found in WORDS - Family/Friends


On this layout I used up some bits and pieces. Some A2Z Scraplets chicken wire, cut up into small pieces, teamed with some paper die cuts and some mesh (that has been in my stash for way tooooo long)


There is my usual texture paste - in white, metallic blue and metallic gold, and various stamping.



Wishing everyone a Happy Father's Day tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment