Monday, October 15, 2018

Blowing Out The Candles by Brenda Caldow

Hello and a big welcome to the A2Z Blog. Brenda here with you today and I would like to share with you my page today of my sons Sweet 16th Birthday. Yes he decided that if a girl can have a sweet 16 then why couldn't a boy. He likes to challenge things and people. He decided that a Sweet 16 Slumber Party was what he wanted. 



The patterned papers and word stickers I have used on my page are by Kaisercraft. If you pop on over to the A2Z Store you will find a large range of products including some great patterned papers. The fin of shopping on line is being able to sit at home and craft away while you wait for the postman. 
 My title chippie I coloured with a Posca Paint Pen - Blue with glitter.



I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see what us Design Team girls have been up to. Please keep scrolling to see some other great ideas and wonderful creations.
Don't forget to hop on over to Facebook and join in this months challenge with us.
Happy Crafting xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment