Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June inspiration from Irit

Hello, my dear crafting friends!
Irit is here with more crafting inspiration using our adorable A2Z Scraplets.
My first project was inspired from this old red London phone booth and as I had the perfect stamps, A2Z  frame and Generation (s) title were just  great to make this page. I had to hide the "s" from the title as I was talking about iPhone generation, not lots of them.
 And the title: inked with white ink and heat embossed with White embossing powder, so was a frame over the photo.



And second page  for today. Another lo, made with most gorgeous A2Z title: Awesome page with Awesome chipboard.



This is my adorable grandson Omer  and his very first watermelon. I added some small black buttons over this 3d glazed title for the seeds look .

And another lo I want to share this month is this circular page I made for my dear grandson Omer.
I used Happiness A2Z title, inked and heat embossed with some clear embossing powder and I altered it with a resin flowers inside.


Hope you like my inspiration and just  run to buy you some gorgeous A2Z titles to use both on your pages and cards.
See you nest month!
Irit

No comments:

Post a Comment