Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Moment In Time

Hello, I am here today to show you a layout I did for a challenge a little white ago. It was a sketch one.

Here is my layout:



This is my youngest daughter and me on her Naming Day



I have used a stencil from A2Z range with a some texture paste



The title scraplet was gessoed and painted black with Kaisercraft paint. Then I put a bit of paper under the 'in' to make that word pop a bit



The black heart I did the same as the title.

And there you go, a simple but effect way to use scraplets. Here is what they looked like:




(I just used the heart, the swirls I have used on another layout)

 And the stencil



Head HERE for the shop, remember anyone can buy from there!!!

Also don't forget this months challenge, you still have a few days to enter

Thanks for looking

Belinda

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely lo Belinda. I love how the photo has remained the focus of the page it pops right out at you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pop of yellow & the way the chevrons point into the pic....really sweet LO:):)

    ReplyDelete