Sunday, January 19, 2014

A CHRISTMAS LAYOUT

Christmas is one of my favourite themes to scrapbook.
I'm sure you have many photos that you took over the festive season that need to be scrapbooked. My Christmas 2013 photos still need to be printed but I still had some layouts to do for my sons' childhood albums. With sons all grown up now, it is always a very sweet trip done memory lane for me:)
These photos are of my eldest son when he was four participating in his Nursery School play. I remember the pride we felt watching him sing on stage with his classmates.
With our January challenge in mind, I decided to do something new/different - cut all 3 photos into shapes: 2 circles and 1 oval. This certainly challenged me as I like to scrapbook ONE photo and that is either a 5x7 or 6x8. I played around a lot before I came up with something I liked!!

 
           
                                              Looking forward to seeing your entries!
                                             You have till the end of January to enter.
                                                                     Happy scrapping,
                                                                             Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment