Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hello....Helllooooo

Well Hasn't this month gone so quickly...can't believe we are about to start the 4th month of the year already.

Toady I would like to share a couple of layouts.

The first one is a layout I created for Show Us Your Stuff Challenge.
It is based on a "green" mood board.


I have used this piece of chipboard:


Here is a close up:


My next layout I created for Scrap the Girls.


The challenge is to use hearts/doileys.
So I thought the heart music notes were perfect for this layout.
This is what I used:


Here is a close up:


I have also completed another layout with the same piece of chipboard but for a different challenge.
This layout was for the 123 Challenge.
As you can see, I decided to leave the chipboard raw this time.


Here is a close up:


Well that's all for me today.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day

Kylie

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment