Friday, March 28, 2014

hello..Helloooo....

Its been a little while in between posts for me....one at the beginning of the month and right at the end.
But there were a lot of great and inspiring creations in between....

Today I would like to share my layout that I created for this months challenge at A2ZScraplets which we combined with White with 1 and had a bit of fun!!!


For this layout I used a Star Frame.


Here is a close up:


Another layout I would like to share is a "Just Because" layout.


For this layout I actually used the "packaging" side of the chipboard compared to the actual chipboard item.
This is the centre circles which displayed 3 saying titles.


Here is a close up:


Thanks for stopping by today on the blog...hope I have inspired you to scrap some more.
Did you get your White with 1 challenge in?
You can enter on the A2ZScraplets challenge too.

Have a great day...

kylie
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment