Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hello...

Well its been a while between posts...

Last weekend I was lucky enough to attend Camp Mojo in the Hunter Valley...so nice!!
While there I met some new scrappy friends but most of all I scrapped up a storm.
So over my next few posts, you will be lucky to see all my creations which I am pretty happy about.

My first share is this months sketch challenge set by Kerry.


I love leaving the rawness of the chipboard and just inking slightly to give a grungy look for my masculine layout.

Here are a couple of close ups:


My next creation is based on Anna's Craftcupboard Monthly Sketch.


You can use these Circle Frames as a whole or cut them as I have done for this particular layout to suit the sketch.

Here is a couple of close ups:


well I hope you have enjoyed my couple of creations. Do pop back to see more of my creations...can't wait to share!!


No comments:

Post a Comment