Friday, August 22, 2014

New release Inspiration from Caz

Hi Caz here with you today with some new release inspiration. When I opened my DT Parcel I was wowed with all the goodies inside. I have 2 very different layouts to share with you today one very feminine and 1 masculine.

On my first layout I have used the Title word "Perfect" out of the Beautiful Amazing Brushwords set

I Ran the scraplet through my little X box Xyron sticker maker the wrong way so the front was sticky then I coated it in white velvet flock.

 Some close ups of the details.

 
Products I used on this project were
Prima paper
Prima and Petaloo flowers and leaves
Texture paste
Lindy's stamp gang mists
Hedi swapp acetate shapes
Kaisercraft collectables
Doodlebug velvet flock
Kaisercraft pearls
Prima stencil
Crafters workshop stencil
Flair
A2z scraplets listed above.
I also recycled an old A2z circle from the middle of one of the 12x12 scraplets which I used under the photo.
 
Next we have the masculine layout using a few different scraplets.
 
 
Some close ups of the scraplets:
 



 
 
I just rubbed gesso with my fingertips over the scraplets on this page as I wanted it to be a little rough and grungy.
 
 I have used the Steampunk 1 Large corner up in the right of the page. In the bottom left corner I used Chicken wire 1 Large corner. I also used The Little details from My story set of 5 pieces and last of all #saycheese from Hashtag Photo words set of 4 PL
 
Products I used were
Kaisercraft Patterned papers
Flair
string
Gesso
A2z scaplets listed above.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my projects today and are as wowed as me by the stunning new release scraplets available.
Till next time
Caz

 

No comments:

Post a Comment