Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Pretty Cards

Hello Everybody!!!


Lauren and Teddy up today!!!!  Oh we just love sun-filled Winter Days!!! At the moment we are getting mega fogs in the morning and that fog burns off to be such a sunny day, we open the blinds and let the warmth come inside.  When it is like that I love to craft and Teddy and I have been doing a bit of that lately for you!!!



So we thought we would show you a couple of cards we have made for you :)






Oh today we have used one of the A2Z Scraplets Stencils Pebblestones - Stencilets & Masklets on the background with CM Metallic Silver, and sprinkled with Embossing Powder (Adirondak Wild Plum) and then heated.  I love this result.  Also used a recent release Decorative 9 Corner Set of 2 and painted it with Viva Inka Gold, so shiny, so beautiful, so vibrant.  You could use a paste or spray from the Colour Blast range in store.






Handmade flowers by me using the EK Success Flower punch in Whale and Medium size.  Tutorial here to make the flowers.






The second card we have for you has used those fabulous words for cards that A2Z Scraplets have available.  I love them.  Handmade holes around the edge of the card, but no stitching in it. 






Lots of dies, a stamp and I love those little rosettes that I have used a scoreboard to make, then decorated with charms, flowers and pearls to match my card. Leaves are painted with Glimmer Glaze.


 



Love that leaf die, it is by Crafty Ann and not sure whether Cheery Lyn have picked it up since they took over.






So proud of ourselves with this one!!  You know I like to recycle, well I have recycled the 'outer' of the Star Set of 2 Flourish, so 3 cards out of this chippie, how clever is that.  We have coated it with Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Powder. Went with  purple glitter paper behind it, as I found some leftover star shapes in my diecut box. 






This close up gives you an idea of how dimensional and textured this card is.  I love it!!!



Thanks for calling in, have fun papercrafting and get your hands messy with mediums!!!


Love Lauren xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment