Saturday, December 3, 2016

Totally awesome checkerboard cake - December A2Z Papercraft Challenge sample by Judith Armstrong


Good morning and welcome to the weekend! Today I am sharing my take on the A2Z Scraplets December challenge which had a snakes and ladders board as inspiration. I took the checkered background as my inspiration for this layout - I used a checkered background and scrapped my daughters checkerboard cake which I made for her 18th birthday.


I used the A2Z Scraplets title Totally Awesome 1 and first covered it with gesso and then painted it with pink acrylic paint. 




I also used an arrow from the A2Z Scraplets Arrows 04 Shapes  and also undercoated that with gesso and used pink acrylic paint for the top coat.



Here's another look at the inspiration for the December challenge. Remember you can win an awesome pack of A2Z Scraplets products.



Thanks for looking 

Judith xx




1 comment: