Friday, March 3, 2017

STOP , SMILE, BREATHE LIFE IN

Hello Mary here to share a layout with you . I have done this layout for our current challenge , which is ....


We would love you to join us with this beautiful moodboard and there is a pack of chipboard to be won as well. You can find the challenge here on our facebook page
This is my take on the challenge


I have used the Picket fence and Gate set  to create a scene. I wanted it to look like the gate is the entry  into the railway station at Orange France (we happen to live in Orange NSW ) so it was pretty cool to stay in the same named town in France.


There are two pieces in a pack, I chose to use only one for this layout. I treated it with gesso first and then I added Gelato , metalic rubons and watercolour pencils. I also left some of the gesso to show through. I wanted it to have a white wash effect.
Thank you for calling by, hope you are inspired to create from the gorgeous moodboard prompt. Until next time
Happy Creating
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment