Saturday, March 4, 2017

Breakfast @ Pipers by Judith Armstrong March A2Z Scraplets Papercraft Challenge take


Good morning and welcome to the weekend! I hope the weather is nice at your place. If it isn't maybe it's time to do a bit of scrapping! Today I have my take on the March A2Z Scraplets Papercraft Challenge.
I love teal and aqua but wanted to include a bit of brown into the mix. Remember you can use any colours you like as long as you include teal and aqua.


I used the A2Z Scraplets Wordlets set 2 and decided to leave them bare. I used 3 of the words from the set. 

 

I also used the A2Z Scraplets Hearts in Hearts Stencil    and some Viva Decor teal crackle medium to create the hearts in my background. 


Here is a look at the mood board for this months challenge. Remember you can use any other colours as long as you include teal and aqua in your project.


You could win a goodie bag of A2Z Scraplet products. 

Cheers

Judithxx






1 comment:

  1. love this layout, really love the colour palette and the chippies left raw work well
    Mary

    ReplyDelete