Saturday, April 8, 2017

18th Birthday by Judith Armstrong April A2Z Scraplets Papercraft Challenge Sample

Good morning and welcome to the weekend. Judith here today to share my take on the April A2Z Scraplets Papercraft Challenge. The challenge this month is to scraplift a layout from the blog.
I decided to scraplift a layout by Louise 'Love this'.  You can find the full details here: http://a2zscraplets.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/love-this-scrapbook-layout-process.html

Here is my take: 


Here is Louise's layout.

Image may contain: 1 person

I pretty much kept it as a sketch. I replaced the paint streaks with paper and the netting with stamped grids. I used my own embellishments - replacing the flowers with balloons. 
I did however use the same A2Z Scraplets Mimi Doily Shape 14 as Louise.

I painted mine with gesso and then added some irridescent glitter. 




I used the A2Z Scraplets 18th Birthday Word for my title. I painted this pink and then added some irridescent glitter.


Another close up of my glittered chipboard.



You can find more details of our April challenge here

Remember you could win a goodie bag of A2Z Scraplet products so get scraplifting!!

Thanks for looking

Judith xx






No comments:

Post a Comment