Thursday, November 2, 2017

Everyday Magic ~ November Challenge

Hello Mary here today to share a layout and the new challenge for November at A2Z Scraplets
The New Challenge is Wide Open Spaces . We would love you to join in and be in the running to win some chipboard. You can find the details on our facebook page and then upload your layout to our facebook page


This is my take on the challenge


The beautiful view from Mount Niederhorn Interlaken.


I have used the A2Z Scraplets chipboard pieces to draw the eye to sentiments /words on my layout. I treated the pieces with gesso and then distress oxides , combining Cracked Pistachio and Peacock feathers to pick up the colours in the beautiful lake. I then outlined each piece with a white signo pen
I have used a arrow from the Arrow Words 11 pack (you receive 8 pieces in this pack )  and also the Everyday arrow is in the pack of Live Laugh Love Arrow Word set ( which is a 7 piece set)
I hope I have encouraged you to join in the challenge, we would love to see how the image inspires you.
Until next time,
Happy Creating
Mary x


1 comment: