Saturday, November 4, 2017

November A2Z Scraplets Papercraft Challenge Sample - CHIPA outing to Sherbrooke Forest by Judith Armstrong

Good morning, time is racing by. Can you believe it is November already. Today I am sharing my take on the November A2Z Scraplets Papercraft Challenge. 

This month we have an inspiration challenge based on the photo below.


My take on this was to create a project based on a walk in the bush in Sherbrooke Forest in Victoria by my local photographic group. 


This is the right hand side of my layout


and the left hand side.




For my title I used a custom created piece based on my photographic groups logo. To match the timber feel of the photos I decided to try and match this on my chipboard. I inked the title with brown ink. Then I stamped over the top with brown Stazon ink and a woodgrain stamp. 


I was really pleased with the look of the chipboard that I also used it on this camera from  A2Z Scraplets Camera Set of 3 shapes




Hope you give this challenge a go. You can find more details on our A2Z Scraplets Papercraft Challenge Facebook page here

Judith xx



No comments:

Post a Comment