Sunday, November 5, 2017

Memories - Karen McLaughlin

Hi A2Z Fans.  Karen back with you today to show you my example for this month's challenge.  This month's inspiration is wild open spaces, outdoors, bush, rivers etc.  I have this great photo taken from a slide of my Mum in the 60s.  How great it is in colour.  I have used lots of great chipboard on this page.  I have used the Memories as my title which comes in a pack of two words.  I have used 2 of the large fancy butterflies which come in a pack of 3.  I have used lots of rhinestones and  kindyglitz on the butterflies.  I have cut up the 6x6 background shape - Fish Netting - and placed it around the photo.  I have also used one of the flourishes that come in a pack of 3 which I have decorated with kindyglitz.  I hope this has given you some inspiration to have a go at this month's challenge.  Thank you for looking.













No comments:

Post a Comment