Monday, June 4, 2018

Celebrate by Brenda Caldow

Hello crafty friends and welcome to the A2Z Scraplet Blog today. Brenda here with you to share my page for this months challenge.
Create your project remembering it is all about celebrations.

It's a great challenge and I decided to do my page of my son Harley's 14th Birthday this year. I created it on white cardstock and used Project Life patterned papers along with two fantastic A2Z Scraplets Chippies.





For the bricks chippie I first coloured it with a brown Copic. Once this was done I then used some gold embossing power. After this in some areas I used Distress Powder - Vintage Photo.With all the bricks being covered I then glued some Mini Pills here and there. 




For the title I also used Embossing Powers after colouring Black with a Copic. Once this was done I then used Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical -  Tibetan Poppy Teal in the gaps. 


I think this helps to give it some depth and kept it looking quite boy but the gold was perfect for a party boy's 14th Birthday. 




I also included some journaling and a small banner. In the background I used some paint pens to create some triangles in the background. 


I hope you have enjoyed popping in and seeing my page. Please keep scrolling down as the other Design Team members have some wonderful inspiration to share with you. Don't forget to hop on over to the A2Z Scraplets Facebook page to join in this months challenge with us.
 Happy Crafting. xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment