Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Laugh Everyday



Hi, its Tanya again!

Today I'm sharing the layout I did using this months challenge inspiration mood board.
It is such a bright and colourful mood board, puts me totally out of my comfort zone as I 
usually scrapbook more neutral or softer tones. The colours were actually perfect for the 
photos I had and the photos also suited the theme of celebrations. 

Hopefully you can find some time to participate on our challenge this month, we'd 
love to see what you create.


I have used two different pieces of chipboard for my title. Everyday is quite a largeish piece and the Laugh chipboard piece is much smaller, it is from the Mini wordlets family set the I have used on 
lots of my layouts. So don't be afraid to mix up your chipboard pieces to make a title that suits your layout. I needed my title to stand out on the page and black was the best option. I have painted both pieces with black paint. 










No comments:

Post a Comment