Sunday, September 21, 2014

Scrapbooking Your Memories

Do you have a pile of photos that are waiting "to be done?" Mine is huge and I'm not sure I'll ever get through it but the journey is enjoyable. I have pulled out an older photo from my daughter's Pre-School days.

In this photo we were at the famous Beechworth Bakery and the kids made their own biscuits. I have used the word #cookingupastorm from the set of Hashtag Travel Set Wordlets.


Here's a close up of the finish on the Scraplet. I inked the chipboard with chalk ink first and then gave it a coat of Opalite ink. 



Each month A2Z Scraplets are releasing dozens of new designs catering for all facets of scrapbooking. There are chipboards simple titles to the more accessory styled design.

Until next time,
Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment