Wednesday, September 5, 2018

"The best day" Scrapbook layout by Louise

Hi Crafters


Here to share a new scrapbook layout "The best day"


This page features two chippies.
First the Leafy Stems


I decided to colour them with my Distress Crayons, so first they got a coat of white gesso.


Then with my chosen colours, I draw on the leaf and smudge the colour with my fingers.


Repeating the process with different greens.


Finally, just to bring everything together, I added a touch of green glitter paste.


I love how they look, tucked into the flower cluster.


I've also used the Picture Frame 15
Covering it with Nuvo embossing powder which has a gorgeous glitter element.


I love how cute this photo is of my boys at Dreamworld.
So simple to put together with a easy torn paper background and lots of A2Z Scraplets Chipboard elements.




Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment