Saturday, December 3, 2011

Introducing Samantha

... Samantha Bailey

Sam & Jayden - family trip to ayr dec 06 (492x640) (308x400)

I am a stay at home mum to my 2 beautiful children, Jayden (8) & Mackenzie (3 almost 4). I live in beautiful, sunny, North Queensland, just south of Townsville. I have been scrapbooking for just on 2 years now and although I have always been a crafty kind of person it was mostly limited to drawing and painting. I absolutely love that there are endless possibilities to scrapbooking, you can do whatever you want and that is fantastic. I still dabble in painting and drawing, I have even made the odd card here and there but keep coming back to scrapbooking, even if I do misplace my mojo every now and then. I also love that it gives me some "me" time away from my children :)

No comments:

Post a Comment