Friday, January 27, 2012

Inspiration by Irit

Hello, my dear A2Z friends!

I am Irit and this is my very first blog post here and this time I am going to share the way to play with A2Z chipboard titles. Sometimes we have a great title, but not a great fit to our page. So my way to fit it is to cut it to pieces and then to use each piece on a different page- frugal too, if you don't have to many title pieces as it was with me before I became A2Z DT member.

So I had this most gorgeous Sweet and Sassy chipboard and my black and white old photo was not so sassy, but sweet only. Bingo! I made one single cut and I used this Sweet part of it only on this shabby/vintage scrapbooking page here.

Image1

I covered it with 3-4 pastel chalk inks and then covered it all with Ranger Distress Glossy Accents glaze.

Now I had a second - And Sassy- part of the title and this was just perfect for cute and sassy page here.

Image2

I added Happy before the piece of a chipboard and BFF after and got this mixed title, perfect for this page.

I covered it with red pigmented ink this time, heat embossed with clear Utee embossing powder and them randomly stamped some pearly white dots with the pencil eraser back.

So you can see one single chipboard title used for two different page with different techniques.

And one single project just to show you A2Z most gorgeous butterfly added to my glittery die cut garden made for Robin's Nest DT blog post.

Image3

Hope I inspired you a bit and see you next month with more A2Z inspiration!

Irit

No comments:

Post a Comment