Monday, February 27, 2012

My new inspiration with new and old Scraplets

Hello, my dear  friends! Irit is here and this time I have some more projects to show you and to inspire you a bit.
The first one is this One of a Kind lo, made in my usual shabby and messy style with this outstanding A2Z title. I made this page for Swedish paper company I design for - Pion Designs, but I had to use other embellishments as this is a paper only company and A2Z had  those perfect chipboards for this page.
The title work was using 3-4 water color paints from Creative Inspirations Paint and them heat embossing with Clear Fine embossing powder. The lamp on the photo side was painted, heat embossed and stamped with black Staz- On ink over embossed chipboard.  I also decided to dress this lamp up a bit and added some lace.
Here is a close up of the title

My next inspiration is  fancy page, made with lots of A2Z flowers- I used 2 sets, also I lost the butterfly in the middle (lol) and rearranged them on my page. All chipboards are painted and then heat embossed with clear and colored embossing powders  from WOW Embossing powders company and this page was proudly displayed on the last Winter 2012 CHA for this embossing powders booth.


And a look on the flowers

The last one for today is my Rockstar lo- made with A2Z title, totally covered with embossing powders, 5-6 layers of it and this page was also displayed on Wow CHA booth.
And a look at the title

OK,I can show you more of my work with A2Z Scraplets, but I keep them for the next month.
See you again soon with our Sketch challenge for March and our March new release.
Irit

No comments:

Post a Comment