Friday, February 10, 2012

a2z Scraplets on a farm E-I-E-I-O!

" You don't have to scrapbook to love but you have to love in order to scrapbook."
The best things in life are the gifts that mean LOVE- the hugs, the smiles, the moments of care and ....
all the time and effort that we, as scrapbookers, invest in creating something so beautiful, filled with memories for ourselves and our loved ones. This is an avenue for us to escape as often as we can and relive our memories through our scrapbooks. With my 3 sons now aged 25, 23 and 20, I am enjoying the trip down memory lane...such fond memories of  sharing their growing -up years with them as I had the privilege and pleasure of being a 'stay-at-home' Mum for 9 years so did not miss out on anything!! Scrapbooking these memories is a way of holding onto the things we love.  
I have very few photos of my childhood and so made sure our sons had HEAPS!!! This means I have an abundance of photos to scrapbook; however, had I scrapbooked back then, there probably would be even MORE!!!
These photos were such a pleasure to scrapbook...and as always, a2zscraplets had the perfect titles and embellishments for me to use. They are of Shaun and Richard taken on outings to a farm set up especially for children so that they can experience the animals....as you can see, they were very keen and eager to get up close and involved!


TITLE: ON THE FARM ( I detached the cow and calf shape from the words to suit my layout.)

  
                                     
TITLE: ON THE FARM-GR



TITLE: ON THE FARM plus SHAPES: sheep and Banner border
I painted the lamb white then stamped with glue pad before covering with flocking powder. The fine black details were done with a pinhead!


TITLE: FUN and SHAPES: TRACTOR

TITLE: CHILDHOOD MOMENTS and SHAPE: SHEEP

"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks!"
It is my goal to ensure that my 3 sons are richly blessed...how about you?

Till next month,  HAPPY SCRAPPING!
Monica:)





No comments:

Post a Comment