Wednesday, February 22, 2012

BOYZ RULE and so do A2Z!!!!

Here are a few more of the layouts from my sons' albums to share with you. I have so enjoyed scrapbooking with the Kaisercraft Party Animals collection and having the opportunity to use a few of my awesome titles from a2z......
TITLE: GROWING UP FAST...way too fast!!!!

 
 TITLE: GOTTA LOVE ME....we do!!!

                                                                                 


TITLE: BIRTHDAY BOY....a very, very HAPPY one!!! Scraplet balloon and Border Strip 09

 
 

  TITLE: BOYZ RULE and Border Strip- COGS with cog shapes T


COG FRAME and SHAPES: Tractor and Cogs


Remember life is a story,  SCRAPBOOK it!


Till next month,

Live well, laugh often, love much, leave memories!
Monica:)


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Caz. I love scrapbooking the photos of my 3 sons when they were young....brings back such lovely memories:)

      Delete
  2. Wow- a whole scrapbook in one post!

    ReplyDelete