Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Share from Caz

Hi to all you lovely crafters out there. I hope you are all keeping warm. I have a layout to share with you today that I started over a week ago and have finally finished it. Hope you enjoy what I have to share.
The title is one of the new A2Z scraplets released in the past few weeks"Simply us" I think it was perfect for a rare moment of the twins being nice to one another :) Of course this pic is a few years old so there is probably not a chance of it happening again. And here is a few close ups.




Till next time Happy crafting.
Caz
xo
P.s Dont forget to enter our July challenge to be in the running for some fab prizes.

3 comments:

  1. Aww that's gorgeous Caz. Do I see some glimmer mist in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again you have outdone yourself a beautiful layout an inspiration to us all :)

    ReplyDelete