Sunday, November 25, 2012

November inspiration with Irit


Hello, my dear crafting friends! Irit is here and this month with a lot of inspiration again.
My first project is this altered Mixed Media tag. I used the most gorgeous Candles chipboard, covered with glittery gold embossing powder and it's actually the focal point of this project. Just remember: A2Z chippies are not  for scrapbooking only, but for much much more. And with this heavy Mixed Media trend you can make some  outstanding projects using A2Z chipboards.



My second project for today is this Fall layout. I used the old Own shape, covered with brown distress paint and the central open space was just perfect for the round journaling spot.



And my last project for today is another Mixed Media messy layout.

Two great chipboards I used here are misted with the same mists I used over the page.
Hope I inspired you a bit or a lot and see you next month with more inspiration.

1 comment: