Tuesday, January 1, 2013

JANUARY CHALLENGE

Hi everyone and a very happy new year to you all. Well, it is time for our first challenge for 2013 and I am hoping you have heaps of Christmas photos you would like to scrapbook and beautiful Christmas papers that you are very keen to use! Maybe, like me, you have already started which is fantastic as it means you have your entry completed and ready to enter!

Visit the a2zscraplets website as they have the most amazing selection of titles and shapes to help you create beautiful layouts. I decided to scrapbook this special Christmas card that my youngest son made for his dad. The two enjoyed a memorable holiday to Alaska in July 2012 and this is a photo that Brendan took with our new camera...absolutely picture perfect and very suitable for a greeting card! Hubby's smile says it all!
I used Simple Stories paper and an a2zscraplet bauble.

                                              


                    



 I enjoy remembering Christmases when my sons were young so decided to scrapbook one for this challenge......here is our eldest son, Shaun, in his Nursery school nativity play in 1992. Oh my, such a gorgeous shepherd!




  
How To Enter:

Link your CHRISTMAS layout up to Mr Linky in the sidebar.
OR you can email your layout to :
challenges@a2zscraplets.com.au
& we can upload it for you.


Entries close @ midnight on the 31st January, 2013


A GREAT PRIZE to be won which is a mystery pack of awesome SCRAPLETS!

                                            Looking forward to seeing your Christmas entries!
                                                                                 Monica

8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful LO's!
    Love how the chipboards were used on the LO's!
    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle:) I'm so keen to see the layouts you create with the scraplets Julie mails to you! The 'I Adore You' layout is ever so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Monica, lovely pages! What a clever idea to scrapbook a christmas card, I will scraplift that if you don't mind.
    Hope to participate in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anja and glad you liked the card idea- it was just too special to put in the recycling bin and I enjoyed creating the layout with it. I look forward to seeing your entry in this month's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just received my prize from last month and straight away used the deer on my layout.Thank you A2Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a star Julene and your layout using the scraplet is so lovely!
    Thanks for participating in this month's challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Lo....so precious! I just added mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very precious indeed, Buffy and thanks so much for entering your beautiful layout in the challenge:)

    ReplyDelete