Monday, March 11, 2013

Mini Album

Hello

Today I want to share with you a very quick and easy project I put together for a birthday present on the weekend.

We were invited to a 2nd birthday party and the invitation said 'Please no presents'. But it hardly feels right turning up empty handed to a kids birthday party. So at about 8pm I decided a mini album could be good, so the parents could put in some favourite pics from the day and perhaps pass on the album once little Mr 2 is old enough to appreciate it.

And let me tell you, it is a good thing this was a quick and easy project to do since my own little miss 3 months decided sleeping was unneccessary that night so I got about an hour and a half to work on the album and that was actually all I needed.

 The album is a Kaisercraft wood album, so pretty much use the pages as templates to cut out your patterned paper, stick it on and embellish as you please. In this case, my embellishments were a combination of Scraplets (of course), American crafts thickers and some collectables die cuts from Kaisercraft. The collection is the Kaisercraft Save the date range, which is designed for parties.



 
Thanks for looking.
 
Holly :)

1 comment: