Saturday, April 13, 2013

April inspiration. Dance and weddings what more inspiration do we need :)

Hi Crafty pals,
Caz here with you today to share a couple of new layouts I have created using some lovely A2Z scraplets. The first is of my daughters dance concert back in December 2012.


 I love this photo of her and hope I did it some justice. The swirly vine scraplet up in the top left corner just added a little bit of something that it was missing and I sprayed it with a silver glimmer mist to tie it in with her outfit.
I love the scripty words so the Inspire title scraplet was perfect and she does inspire me.

And a couple more close ups for you



Next we have a wedding layout of my friends wedding back in February. The Bridal party scraplet was just perfect for this photo.I painted it with liquid pearls in the colour Platinum pearls which was perfect for the colour theme.
And of course a few close ups for you.





I hope you have found some inspiration. Have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Crafting
Caz xo

2 comments: