Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fly like a butterfly and dream too!

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here again and this time I want to show you my altered Home deco piece made with a border Circles chipboard. Did you try to use A2Z Scraplets fantastic border chipboards for anything else then a scrapbooking border? If not- here is an example for you. I painted this great chipboard with white crackled Ranger paint and added a bit of Tattered Roses distress stain. That's all. It was glued over the wooden plaque and I glued all those stamped and hand cut butterflies heat embossed in this trendy Ombre style.(same color from light to dark shade)
Then the Thickers title was added and a few of my favorite resin buddies too.




Here are some fragments of this project




My second home deco project was made with a wooden big bird shape, but A2Z Scraplets  were just a NEED to make my golden glittery  Dream title and a corner embellishment.


Hope you liked it and will try to use our fantastic chipboards for your home deco and altered art as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment