Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fun in the sun was a fun to make

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here and this time with a BIG! A2z Scraplets project.
 This month our A2Z challenge is Summer. An what is more summer than this Fun in th sun page?
This A2Z Scraplets chipboard frame was just so perfect to scrap my dear grandson's summer water photos. I used 4 photos and added 4 stamped collaged pieces (The Rubber Cafe oldies from my DT past on this great team).
All stamped images were heat embossed with WOW! Embossing powders in black and then colored with Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos (what a fun and easy way to make your own so called " art pieces"!
All frame was embossed again with a lot of powders and I added some journaling over the washi tape.


And now for my stamped pieces- most of then were in the die cut  spots of this gorgeous frame









There are more of those most lovely frames in A2Z Scraplets shop. Grab  some and see how easy you can make a multi photo lo in no time!
See you next time with more A2Z inspiration!
Love
Irit

No comments:

Post a Comment