Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Color Room Palette#151

Hi everybody! I hope you are all well. It's Amy here today to share a recent layout using lots of yummy A2Z Scraplets. Be sure to head on over to the website here and checkout the amazing range of chipboard goodies available at awesome prices!

This layout was created using the current Color Room Palette Colours. Here is the palette and you can check out the Color Room here.


So here was my take on the colours. I decided to scrap some photos of my girls eating icecream on a recent holiday. These photos were taking on my phone using the Instagram app and I just knew the vintage feel to the photos would suit this colour palette perfectly.


On the background I have sprayed and dripped some Glimmer Mists and Lindys Starburst Stain Sprays and quickly dried with my heat gun. I am so lazy and hate waiting for things to dry so I literally have 2 heat guns in my art room LOL.


The patterned papers in the background are from various brands and collection but they just worked well with the colours. Among the strips of paper and washi tape, I have trimmed a piece of A2Z Scraplets Nested Scallop Square and coated it with a layer of Perfect Pearls Powder in blue.


I also wanted to have some swirls popping out everywhere so I have used the A2Z Scraplets Shapes Hearts & Swirls 07 Chipboard piece. To decorate I have sprayed some Simply Jane Cardboard mist and then I have added some Stickles in Lime Green to the little hearts. Aren't they just too cute poking out everywhere?


To checkout these fabulous scraplets on the website and purchase them, be sure to click the images...



Well that is it from me today I hope I have inspired you all and don't forget there is only 5 more days to get your entries into this month's colour challenge. Any shade of blue along with yellow black and white. Click here to see the original challenge blog post.

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout Amy! Love how you incorporated the scraplets into your design:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! Love how you used the chipboard and how you used the color combo for your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your take on the palette! Very fun dripping letters ;)

    ReplyDelete