Sunday, June 16, 2013

Naming Day

Today I would like to show you a layout using the scraplet word 'Naming Day' and the Flourish Stencil.

Here is the layout:



And for a few close ups:



Naming Day was first gessoed, the I used the white distress paint from Tim Holts. When that was dried I put a coat of the pink distress paint, again from Tim Holts.




You can see just a little of the Stencil with the flowers.

 


With the stencil I only used a part of it. I added some glimmer mist to texture paste and spread it on. I then lightly sprayed the same mist over the texture paste while the stencil was still on to get the different coloured shades of green.

The layout is based on a sketch my Amy Prior for Flourish With A Bling.

And here is the Scraplet and stencil:






Don't forget to enter Tracey awesome June Challenge. A fab prize of Scraplets if up for grabs!!!

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)

4 comments: