Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Angels in Disguise Inspiration from Caz

Caz here with you today to share some DT inspiration. I trust all of our Oz gals are keeping warm and those on the other side of the globe are keeping cool. I have a layout to share with you using the lovely A2z scraplets title Angels in disguise. I had an impossible time photographing this as it is wet and gloomy in Tassie and photo opportunities are minimal I spent forever trying to get a semi decent pic to share with you, so without further ado here we go:
 
First I glimmer misted the title Pink and then I added white embossing powder and then a white diamond embossing powder to give it that heavenly look. Not sure if you can see the sparkles in the pics (Thanks mother nature)
 
And a few close ups for you.
 
 
 
 
 
Hope I have sparked a little inspiration for you, till next time. Happy crafting. Don't forget about our blog hope coming up later in the month, would love to see lots f people hopping with us :)
Caz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment