Friday, August 30, 2013

More A2Z Scraplets Kits Inspiration with Amy Prior

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be back sharing some more fabulous layouts using another A2Z Scraplets Kit! To purchase our new fabulous kits, simply head on over to the website here and take looksie. While you are there, why not stock up on your favourite or custom made scraplets at the same time. Did you know A2Z Scraplets makes masks/stencils now? Check them out here also. I had so much fun with this next kit check it out...

I have created 3 layouts using this kit and I still have enough goodies left over to pull together another layout to stay tuned!

Cherish

For this first layout, I have sprayed the background using the Gold Mist as well as the chipboard title, black die cut frame and the crinkle ribbon. I have then sprayed the Manilla tag with the Black SPray as well as the chipboard flourish. I have ripped pieces of the washi tape to create the corners and added sequins and pearls all over for the finishing touches. The pearls are actually placed on top of the sequins on the chipboard title and then I have doodled with a black marker to create the 3D effect.

 Sweet

For this next layout, I have cut myself a frame from one of the 12x12 patterned papers (I have kept the 11inch x 11inch centre to be used for another project) and then I have trimmed back some white cardstock and mounted on my frame. I distressed all the edges and have sewn to give this layout a shabby look. I have then sprayed the Gold Mist very lightly over the white cardstock and using the Broken Gate Mask. I am in love with this mask by the way! I also added a couple of tiny droplets of the Gold Spray and then began cutting my patterned paper to suit my layout. I have mounted all the distressed patterned paper pieces onto the brown cardstock (again only cutting frames out so I can use the centre pieces still). I have decided to sew with green thread here to go with the colours of the rest of the layout and I have mounted the photo onto both Olive & Brown Cardstock which were both in the kit.  I have then sprayed the Large White flower from the kit usins the Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine from the kit.


To decorate the Chipboard clock with gears, I have painted it with some crackle paint and then sprayed with various shades of brown mist from my personal stash, Other items that I have used from my personal stash include Feather, Some Flowers, Flourish with a Bling Vine, Pink Paislee word, Mesh and some extra pearls. You can definately create this layout without these extras for instance using another a2z scraplets chipboard word for the title and leaving out all the extra flowers just including the ones from the kit but alas I can never help myself when flowers are involved LOL. The final touch was adding some of the Gold mist using a paint brush to the ends of the flower petals.

Adorable... 

This last layout, I have again sprayed one of the pieces of white cardstock with the broken gate mask and the Gold Spray but this time I have also added some Pink spray which was from my personal stash. I just sprayed the centre with the pink and the edges with the gold. I then decided to decorate the chipboard with these 2 colours also so I have sprayed the bottom of the chipboard title with the same pink spray and then the top with the Gold spray. Please note that this chipboard title and flowers were from my personal stash however this chipboard title is only $1 seriously so go add it to your order when you place your kit order!
I have used 1 of the doilies from the kit cut in half and I have then picked out my most subtle pale coloured pieces of patterned paper scraps that I had from the other layouts and after distressing the edges I have layered it all down and added my flowers. I am very happy with the result and of course I could not resist using some of the Pearls from the kit in my title. 

Total extra products from my stash used to complete all 3 layouts include...
Adhesives
12 x flowers
Charms Creations Heart
Flourish with a Bling Vine
Manor House Creations Feather
A2Z Scraplets Chipboard Title Adorable
Crackle Paint
Brown Sprays Various Brands
Pink Primrose Heidi Swapp Color Shine
Distressing Tool
Prima Marketing Alpha
Pink Paislee Artisan Word

I hope you have liked my examples and don't forget to check out all the kits over on the A2Z Scraplets website here. Check back tomorrow for some more inspiration!

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xx

1 comment: