Friday, August 9, 2013

Sea Shore Fun LO!

                                                           Greetings A2Z Fans!
 I created another Beach project since I'm trying to get many of our Summer vacation
pictures updated. We love the beach so we tend to have a lot of beach related pictures!
Today I used the Seahorse engraved chipboard! I love all the details the
engraved chipboard have!
They have a lot of intricate designs that adds unique texture!    
 I used yellow flocking on the center of the Seahorse and then added some
Creative Inspirations paint.
 For the background of my LO I splattered some paint, and to the wooden chevrons to add some more color to the LO.
 


Here's a close up of the flocked & painted Seahorse.



Here is the link to the Engraved Seahorse.


Don't forget about our Sketch challenge for August! When you join in on our challenge your name will be added to a drawing to win some amazing A2Z Scraplets!
Hope you can join us! We would love to see how you use this sketch!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout and photo Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic layout michelle... love the banner.. the pic looks so idyllic and the seahorse is super cute.

    ReplyDelete