Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Welcome the first new DT!!!!

Over the next few hrs we will be introducing the new Design Team members for A2Z Scraplets. First up is............

BEL WOODS



Hello my name is Belinda Woods. I am a very proud army wife and stay at home mum to our 4  adorable children, Currently living  in Queensland, Australia.
Besides doing the cooking, cleaning and washing, I have to go to the gym everyday as it helps keep me calm and of course I love to scrapbook.
I love to use patterned papers, ink and  chipboard and very rarely get a page done in a day but I’m lucky to have a desk that is set up permanently so that I can keep coming back to my pages and tinker with them when I get a spare second or two.


And here is a few layouts of Bel's:








These are Bel's latest 3 layouts and you can see them in more details on her blog.

Please make Bel feel welcomed and I for one can not wait to see what she comes up with using Scraplets.

Cheers
A2Z Scraplets Team 

3 comments: