Sunday, September 22, 2013

Mixed Media Stenciled Card

                                              
                                                  Greetings A2Z Fans!!
                          I hope each of you are enjoying your weekend so far!
Today I'm sharing a card using the Vines stencilet, Flower 3 shape chipboard,
 and the Paisley 26 chipboard.
I inked the background and then used modeling paste with the vines stencilet.
Once the modeling paste was dried I used shimmer water color paint on the vines.
For the flowers I embossed them, inked the background, and added shimmer paint to the swirls.
The Paisley 26 chipboard I used shimmer paint.
A quick and easy card using A2Z chipboard and a stencilet! 


Here's the vine stencilet.


The flower 3 shape chipboard.


Here's the paisley 26 chipboard.


Have you seen our fun Blind challenge for this month on the blog?!
The more entries the more chances to win because we will add some more giveaways!
Here's the link!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment