Monday, October 14, 2013

Family Birthday Calendar Kits

A2Z Scraplets have just released a great NEW "Off the Page" project in time for Christmas. 
What a fantastic idea to give your family or friends as a special gift. 

For just $15 you get all the bits & pieces to make a 
"Family Birthdays Calendar".

Kit includes:
1 x 450mm long x 150mm wide 6mm plywood to use as the base 
1 x "Family Birthdays" Words - size approx: 164mm x 86mm & 242mm x 90mm
1 x Packet of Abbreviated Months - each piece approx 13.7mm high
1 x guide to place on edge of plywood for hole placement for screw eyes
14 x Screw Eyes
60 x O's to attach birthday circles
30 x circles (more can be ordered for an additional price)





All you need to do is put it together & decorate it using Paints/Inks/Stencils/Glitter/Paper - whatever your heart desires !!

Here's how I decorated mine 

I decided on a "Silver, Black & Blue" colour scheme and LOVE the end result.
I painted the base silver, stencilled on some butterflies & kindy glitzed them. The wording and months are inked black and then I have used dimensional magic so they jump out even more.
The 'circles' have been painted using a metallic paint and I've used a black thin sharpies to write the persons name and date on. 
Add some flowers & A2Z Scraplets Paisleys and my calendar is ready to give as a gift this Christmas
I was going to give it away but it looks way too awesome hanging on my wall :)




Design Team member Belinda Scott has also sent me through some photos of the one she made. As I kind of rushed her to finish, Belinda only had time to put her gorgeous girls birthdays on and will get around to completing it soon. I love the use of the photos on the circles instead of just the names/dates.






Belinda Scott is having a giveaway of a Family Calendar Kit over on her blog
Be sure to check it out and leave a comment to be in the draw. 

Amy will be back in a day or so to share what she's done with hers. 
Have we inspired you to get started on making those Christmas gifts ??? 
To order a kit (or 2 or 3 or 4) today, click the link below.


... Until Next Time ...
... Happy Scrappin' ...

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous OTP design this is. And I love the DT's take on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi !

    Can you send this kit to France ?

    ReplyDelete