Monday, November 18, 2013

New Release Scraplets!!!!!

Hi there I am here to day to show you the fab NEW RELEASE that I got to work with. And this is just the beginning of the New Release, there is heaps more up on the site!!!




The stenciled arrows are a new Stencil along with LOVE THIS, and the FLAG with LOVE on it.



LOVE LOVE LOVE (in a circle) and the FAIRY are the new release



HOOKED and the BIRD. Have to say I just loved that I got HOOKED as my girls love fishing with their Dad.


The RAIN GIRL and MEMORIES ARROW



The MUSHROOMS and LOVE YOU (in circle)


The Stencil work is the new stencil (same as the one I used above), MY DAD and MAP POINTERS (the arrows top right of photo. I have also used the arrows popped out on the background)



The FENCE (comes in a set of 2)



YOU AND ME (circle) and ARROW WITH 2 HEARTS



FENCE (it comes it a set of 2, the other one is in a layout 2 above this one) and TODAY (in circle)

Well that's it for me. When you click on the links (some might not have any yet due to the HUGE New Release) they will take you to the scraplet in the shop. Some come in sets and I have not used the full set on the layout. But that is the awesome thing about sets, you get more for your money AND can use them all on 1 layout or on many.

Keep an eye out for further posts on the New Release by other Dt's

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment