Monday, January 27, 2014

Something new ♥ Amazing

My little girl is AMAZING ♥ She can fall asleep in a second. She just asks "May I close my eyes" and if the answer is yes DANG she is fast asleep. I so wish I could do the same.

The January  challenge is all about trying somethingnew and I had to think long and hard to get a good idea. Well I have been thinking long now to try stamping and embossing and then misting and when dry, wipe off the color on the stamping. Super easy and I ♥ love ♥ the effect. I wonder why I never tried before???


The stamp I just got as a gift from my dear friend Jennie, and I used clear embossing powder.


The papers are all FabScraps Retro Twist collection - brand new from CHA.


 The scraplet is from the November release ♥ Love ♥ those arrows and banners with words - so so useful.


I added some gold embossing on both the scraplet and the edge of the page. I stole that idea from a page I recently saw at Camilla Ekman's blogg.


Scraplets used:


Now go ahead and join us in the January challenge at A2Z Scraplets. There are still a few days left. A new challenge will be up the 1st of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment