Friday, February 21, 2014

everyday staples

There are just some things a girl needs in her scrap stash. The usual things like scissors, tape, glue, your favourite color of paint... there are lots. The trick is which embellishments should you keep as a staple in your supplies. For me the 'must have' in the stash is the Scraplets - the Border Strip 08. They are so versatile and can finish off a page when you are looking for that 'one thing more'.



Here is one of my layouts that I have used the border on 

I have left the chipboard untreated as it ties in with the colors in the background of the photo.


Why not pop on over to the shop and have a look at the range of borders that are available... truth be told I have a little collection of border strips that I like to keep on hand for layouts and cards... 

have a great crafting week
tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment