Thursday, February 6, 2014

Scraplets in a mini album

Hi Belinda here today to show you all about Scraplets in mini albums. I am only going to show you half the album today as its a lot of photos.

Mini Albums are awesome. They can be about a holiday,wedding or any theme. Mine is about my middle daughter. I have scrapped photos that mean something, a milestone but also ones that I have not scrapped before (hence why there is not many birth photos as I have scrapped all of them in the 12x12 style) I am going this mini album for her to keep in her bedroom and remember some important moments and look back on how much she has changed.




First up is the star. This is an awesome Christmas Scraplet, fab for PL and mini albums (as well as normal layouts). I misted it using Shimmerz mist then covered the back of the heart with a bit of paper.




These two has the leaves branches on them. Again awesome for PL and mini albums, adds detail without making the pages tooo lumpy. Again sprayed with a bit of mist.


Last is the arrow word (which I cut the point off) 'Love of my life'. I used Shimmerz (not mist this time, comes in a little jar) and heat set it. The heat makes it bubble and gives it texture. Again its perfect for PL and mini albums.

There is sooooo many awesome Scraplets that can be used like this. Check out the range HERE

And don't for get to enter this months challenge set by DT Petra. Hope to see loads of entries.

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment