Sunday, March 30, 2014

About me ......

It's time to meet me - A2Z Scraplets new owner - *Deb*. I'm a mum and step-mum of 8 (2 still at school), grandmother of 6 and some. We have 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs and one very spoilt cat. I have a farming/nursing/business background and have been involved with cardmaking and scrapbooking for about 16 years. My scrapbook pages reflect the events of my and my families life.

Zoos, sanctuaries, wildlife parks are one of the places our family loves visiting. The layout below uses A2Z Scraplets Elephant, inking it to add some texture.

A2Z Scraplets Elephant

A2Z Scraplets Elephant



 With the growing number of grandchildren, the A2Z Scraplet Pregnant Mumma is the perfect piece to show their ultrasound photos. Techniques for decorating the chipboards are simple inking with chalk inks, flocking and crackle paint.

A2Z Scraplets Pregnant Mumma 1

A2Z Scraplets Arrows - Months


My last share is a fun one using the title "We're a wacky bunch" which is pretty apt for our household. Painted and outlined - chipboards are really simple to decorate and embellish a page.

A2Z Scraplets We're a wacky bunch and Starburst 2
Until next post, happy scrapping
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment