Monday, March 3, 2014

Hi from Caz

Hi everyone Caz here today.

As A2z is undergoing some huge changes with the new ownership and Deb testing her feet and trying to get everything running perfectly in the background we have decided to reintroduce ourselves to you all. As you probably know my Name is Carolyn I live in a little town in Tasmania with my wonderful hubby and 10 year old twins, I have 3 children but one son has left home and is out working and has just recently announced he is going to make me a Nan-so excited. For those of you who are new followers to the A2z blog I have been on the design team here for coming up to 5 years wow how time flies. I don't think I have a particular style I do love flowers and lumpy pages. We have been asked to share some favourite pages with you. I found it so hard as you can imagine over 5 years I literally had 100's of pages to choose from. Here is a small selection of some of my A2z creations over the years. I hope you enjoy.

Treasure my Family. I am a softie for these lovely script titles. Treasure was so perfect for this page

 My mum on her wedding day. Love this scraplet title

A special moment of my son and mother in law at a family wedding.

The last thing I have to share with you is an OTP. It is made from 2 canvases I hinged them together making a box book. The top here where you see the A2z title US is usually the back of a canvas I covered and decorated it and added a transparency over the top to give a different effect. There is many a2z treasures within this lovely book.
I hope you have enjoyed the little insight into me and a few shares from over the years. Till next time. Happy Scrapping
Caz x

No comments:

Post a Comment