Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hello there people's....

hello to everyone ....

Well school holidays have started and the girls are looking forward to laying around in their PJ's and sleeping in - well the older one is!!LOL

Today I would like to share with you a layout I created for STUCK sketches.


I have included these 2 pieces of chipboard on my layout:


Kite


and this doodlet:


I decided to keep these 2 pieces of chipboard mostly raw.

Here are a couple of close ups:




Another layout is this one created for Sketches with a Twist.

Based on the sketch and a twist- to use zig zags on your layout.


I have used these 2 pieces of chipboard in my layout:

Circle and Star Border


Title


Here are a few of close ups:


My last share is a layout created for Purple Pumpkin.

Its based on the April sketch.


I have used a new chipboard frame:

Chevron frame


Here is a close up:


Well I hope I have inspired all of you to go out and scrap.
Enjoy the rest of your day...

kylie
xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment