Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello to you all... I am super excited as I have broken the drought on my creativity and have had a play with some of the new creations from Debra. Wow... the desk is abuzz with new stuff and I am feeling invigorated with a whole heap of new ideas. Here are a few things I have been working on - can't wait to share my other new stuff in a few weeks too...


A proud moment - I love working with titles... it makes life so much easier when I don't have to come up with a title for each and every layout. This chipboard piece was painted with gesso and then I sprayed it with Adirondack butterscotch color wash - one of my favourite colors of late.


As time goes by - oh my what was I thinking.. I dragged this old photo out and dusted it off... yes its me... bit crazy with the whole hairdo but so much fun as a kid. The title was given a coat of gesso and then I lightly inked it with pinecone ink.


Family Gathering - loved the freshness of how this layout came together... and birthday celebrations should always be fun and bright when you get to scrap them. This title was given a coat of gesso before I sprayed it with some Tattered Angels mist a few times and then blotted in between each application.


This is what awesome looks like - what a cool fun title this one is ... I decided to use my grey gelato on this one and then I added a little more depth of color with my charcoal ink. I've also added the cool new arrow to this page... another fun birthday layout.


A moment captured - This was a fabulous title for this. I ended up adding gesso and that was all as the white stamping behind it was embossed and It would blended in too much if I had embossed it also. 

I hope this has given you some ideas on how to use your titles and embellishments. There are so many new ones coming out so don't forget to check out some of them available at your nearest retailer.

have a great week of scrapping 
tracey

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you scrapping up a storm Tracey, these pages a wonderful. Love what you've done with them

    ReplyDelete